Friday, October 23, 2009

It's like molecular osmosis....

Truth be told, I'm a bit antisocial for a reason. It's not that I feel I'm superior in any way, I'm quite average by my own admittance. It's that society as a whole has become a bunch of fucking twits. As I stated earlier in my blog, we are getting older and trying to sound younger "Ur tha best Angie! You totally need to get tha new botox shot!!" What happened to class? Sophistication? I feel I am lying when I give a speech anymore and begin with "Ladies and Gentlemen, may I have your attention please?" Mostly, because I look around the room and see people texting, talking to the person next to them, or just being a general fucktard with their mouth agape like a teenager staring at a Playboy. (which, as gentleman's magazines go...still has class)
No, I'll tell you what pisses me off...it's not Social Networking as a whole, it's the fucktardery that goes along with it.
Example: A) Bob and Jennifer are in love. Bob and Jennifer get married. Bob and Jennifer are separately on Facebook, but then.....IT HAPPENS!....I post: "GO YANKEES!!!" as an update....Jennifer posts "We think GO ANGELS!!!".... Do you see what happened here?
Bob and Jennifer are now a "WE" in their lives to a point that, poor Bob, can't say "GO ANGELS!" on his own anymore. "We this..." "We that..." "Let's start a Facebook that is for BOTH of us honey!"

GET FUCKED JENNIFER!!! Look, here's the thing. Unless you hand over a boob, and I get to keep it in my pocket and squeeze that thing whenever the fuck I want to, and I hand over my bicep so you can carry out the trash with no strain...then we are not SHARING to the point of needing to be a "WE" at all times. What happened to two people coexisting in a single habitat, while maintaining their own identity?

The man: Sports, Beer, Cars, Boobs
The woman: Clothing, Mimosas, Romance Novels, Nothing to do with sex

"We" should only be used in answering a question such as "Are you two coming to the party later?"..."Yes, WE are."

Example: B) Bob and Jennifer love each other SOOOOOOO much that they have a baby. This baby is either ugly or cute...you decide...but, you get to decide daily, because....guess what? THEY PUT THE FUCKING BABY UP ON THEIR PROFILE PICTURE!!!

Here's my problem with that. If I went to college with Bob, and I want to tell Bob a story of when we went to college, but then I see his ugly ass kid staring back at me when I want to click "Bob Smith" on Facebook. "YOU'RE NOT BOB SMITH YOU LITTLE LYING FUCKER!!!"

I get that people are proud they got sperm to match up with egg, and made offspring....yippee for you...you can reproduce. Cookie for you.

But, putting a picture of your kid...or you and Jennifer....or your damn dog....as your profile picture is just stupid. Why? IT'S NOT YOU!!! If I wanted to see pictures of your kids, your dog, your wife...what-the-fuck-ever....I would go to...you guessed it...the PICTURE TAB ON YOUR PAGE!!! Fuckwit.

Stop it people. Stop losing your identity in other things. If you aren't confident enough to keep your own identity, then you probably don't have enough going on in your life, and therefore should spare us the pain of having you on a Social Networking Site.

Oh, and for those women that do it because you don't trust him... Here's a lesson: You treat a man like you don't trust him, and he'll feel like you don't trust him. If he feels like you don't trust him, then he has nothing to lose by doing something that is untrustworthy. Get it?

Trust a man, and give him his space, and he's more likely to stay loyal to you, because he feels he has your respect, and trust and doesn't want to lose that.

Now, to go find me a $5 hooker,
Goodnight all,
Mangano

No comments:

Post a Comment