Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A Fistful of FUCK THE MOST, while I love the few.....

Here I sit all broken hearted....tried to shit but only....sharted....


You know, there's a long of things that should end the way they're expect to. Poems. Marriage. Movies.  But, most of all, friendship. Yup, motherfucking friendship. The thing that made Oprah feel woozy in her qkoozy, and made Seacrest throw the first season co-host under the bus.

Friendship, can be...a motherfucker.

Friendship is what made Tom Sawyer fuck up his trip down the river. Friendship is what made the guys of the hangover all lie to their wives. Friendship is what made Steadman not tell the world Oprah is gay.; Friendship, can define, or destroy a relationship.

I have multiple examples.

I have a friend that decided I was being rude, so stop talking to me, and then died in a car accident, and we never spoke again. I have a friend that decided I drink too much, and decided that $7 was worth risking our friendship over. I have friends that stick by me, whether it's a dead body, or a soggy carpet in the trunk....they don't ask questions, nor even look.


No comments:

Post a Comment